Wax melts have long been a source of enjoyment for me. After a long day, I'll pour a G&T or have a cup of tea & light the candle in my warmer and enjoy the aroma as it spreads through the house. If you are new to Wax melts then you have come to the right place! Wax melts come in all shapes and sizes and are designed to be used in a wax warmer (coming soon to the store). Here is a user guide for all those wax novices out there, don't worry, it's really easy and you'll love the aroma!
1. Simply break off two chunks of wax and put it in your warmer.
2. Light the tea candle and put it in your warmer.
3. As the wax melts, the aroma will be released throughout your home.
4. Replace the tea candle as it runs out, two chunks should provide up to 12 hours fragrance.
5. When the fragrance stops emitting fragrance, it's time for a change. Light the tea candle, melt the old wax & use a cotton pad to soak it up. Put the pad in the bin and replace the wax with two new chunks.
As always with wax & candles, be very careful, they shouldn't be placed in reach of small children & should never be left burning whilst you are out of the house or asleep.
I hope you enjoy your new wax melts! As always, we love a chat so do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or questions.